We're all living a global emergency. And now, more than ever, it's time to help local communities. Little Village are distributing emergency bundles of essentials to families who desperately need their help, throughout the coronavirus pandemic. To pregnant women who are looking after young children with serious medical conditions. To families living in lockdown with money struggles, ill health and young children.
We want to do what we can to support this vital cause here at Pure Bundle. And to make it possible for you to support vulnerable families too. Here’s how you can help these families with us, until 1 June…
- For any Pure Bundle capsule you buy, 100% of the profit will go to Little Village.
- When you clean out your little one’s closet with Pure Bundle, proceeds from the sale of your clothing (up to 55% of the resale value) will be donated to Little Village.
- Any of your items that aren’t accepted when you clean out (due to brand, size or a small condition flaw), will be donated to families in need through Little Village.
We’d love you to join us in supporting the vital work of Little Village. It's a gift from one family to another.
SELLING CLOTHES WITH PURE BUNDLE
We accept 'like new' children's clothes that meet our strict brand and condition criteria:
- Quality Brands - We do accept quality high street and premium brands.
- Our clients love sustainable brands and organic cotton... and who doesn't?
- We do not accept fast fashion and supermarket brands (such as Next, Zara, H&M, Primark, Tu, George, Carters etc.)
- Excellent Condition, with no sign of wear (no stains, pilling, tears, or holes and labels intact)
- Freshly Washed: If clothes are dirty or have been stored too long it's hard to resell them as they might not look so good
- 18 months to 4 Years old (we have too many items 0-12 months at the moment, but we will accept them again soon)
Families trust that our inspection process will ensure great quality, "like new" clothing. As such, Pure Bundle must be extremely strict about the quality of clothing we put on our website for resale.
We currently accept clothing, sleepwear and accessories from 18 months to 4 years. Many of you have asked us if we do larger children's sizes and maternity wear. We absolutely intend to expand our range of bundles to this sizing in time!
WE CURRENTLY ACCEPT CLOTHING, SLEEPWEAR & ACCESSORIES IN THE CATEGORIES BELOW:
- Tees & Tops
- Leggings & Pants
- Jackets & Vests
- Overalls & Pinafores
- Special Occasion
- SLEEPWEAR AND ACCESSORIES
- Sleeping Bags
- Hair accessories
- Baby Swaddles
- Baby Blankets
- Baby Booties & Mittens
WE CANNOT ACCEPT ITEMS IN THE CATEGORIES BELOW:
- Non-clothing items, such as shoes, toys, books
- Items without a size
- Items without labels
- Homemade or altered items
- Clothing with graphics or reference to hometown teams and places that do not have a broad national audience
- Items that contain language or content that is deemed inappropriate for a family-friendly audience
How much you receive per item depends on the brand, condition, and type of item, as well as your choice of payment, store credit or donation of proceeds to our charity partner, Little Village.
If you choose payment (once items sell) you'll receive: 35% of the resale value for high street brands, 45% of the resale value for premium brands, 55% of the resale value for luxury brands.
If you choose store credit you'll receive: 40% of the estimated resale value for high street brands, 50% of the estimated resale value for premium brands, 60% of the estimated resale value for luxury brands.
If you choose a donation to Little Village on your behalf, they'll receive: 35% of the resale value for high street brands, 45% of the resale value for premium brands, 55% of the resale value for luxury brands.
Items not accepted for resale but still in good condition will go to Little Village, our charity partners.
Items not good enough for donation will be sent to a third party recycling service so that they can be repurposed into other products or recycled.
You have 2 options to send us your items:
a) Reuse any box or packaging you have at home.
Fill out our Clean Out with Pure Bundle form and choose the option "Find & Reuse packaging I have at home, to send clothing". We'll send you a shipping label by email in 1-2 working days. Please include a note in the bag with your full name, email and phone number, so that we know the package is from you :)
b) If you already have the Pure Bundle reusable packaging from a previous capsule order:
Fill out our Clean Out with Pure Bundle form and choose the option "I already have the Pure Bundle reusable packaging from a previous order". We'll send you a shipping label by email in 1-2 working days. Fill your bag with you baby and toddler clothes and include a note with your full name, email and phone number, so that we know the package is from you :)
We’ll let you know within a week of receipt what items have been accepted and curated into bundles.
We will contact you via email within 7 days of receiving your clothing to let you know we have received them
PURCHASING CURATED BUNDLES
We know buying preloved can be unfamiliar ... especially that first time.
We strive to provide you with quality, "like new" items, every time. We have a strict inspecting, curating, photographing and packing process, so you can trust our bundles. Just like any high-end consignment store, we carefully evaluate each item we receive and determine its quality and our ability to resell it Our ultimate test? If our founders, Sally & Thais, wouldn't be happy dressing their own little ones in an item, it's not going in a bundle!
Items curated in a bundle will fit into one of the following three categories:
- New with Tags - items with tags intact that have never been worn
- Immaculate condition - items in such good condition they look like they could be new
- Excellent condition with tiny blemish - items in excellent condition that have one small fault, e.g. tiny dot of a hole, tiny mark, slightest fading
We provide detail on the items in a bundle in the description, so that you can make an informed purchasing decision.
If for any reason you're not happy with your bundle, we offer returns within 14 days. You can find our Returns Policy here.
Our mission is to save parents' money and time, while reducing fashion waste. The way we do this is by prolonging the life of baby and toddler clothes items that still have an enormous amount of value and use left in them. The sad fact is, if we were to only stock brands that are great for people, animals and the planet, there wouldn't be too many brands that we would be able to stock.
Pure Bundle has big plans for the future. We will be a voice in the fashion industry that seeks to improve the social and environmental impact of brands. We will develop content over time that equips our community with more knowledge, tools and ideas about shopping sustainably. We will continue to find new ways for Pure Bundle to be a bigger part of the circular economy over time.
We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) and Paypal.
You can return items up to 14 days after receipt by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to ensuring your shopping experience with us is fun and easy.
We know returning products can be a hassle, so we do our best to make it super simple!
Please find our full Return Policy here.
If you have any further questions please get in touch with us at email@example.com
We would love to hear any feedback you have! What you love about Pure Bundle, how we can improve, what you wish we offered... Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts.